True gossip

Patrik Z
Hans Gäfvert only listened to Ska and Dr Hook before he started Sator Codex with Micke Ohlsson, who had never played an instrument before they formed the band.

Patrik - the neighbor

Re: True gossip

Webquake
Administrator
According to the biography, Micke had played drums for 4 years before forming Sator Codex with Chips.

And Hasse joined the band one year after that. I new he was into ska though.

Re: True gossip

Micke
Not exactly;D I knew Hasse listened to ska music, but DR. Hook...i don't really think so. Sator Codex started up in February 1981 by Chips and Micke. I brought Hasse to our studio in the middle of Borlänge a cold winterday...I think it was round Christmas or New year 1982, we stayed there for couple of hours and "jammed", drums and synth;D//Mike