Favourite songs....

Henchmen
Im missing some of SATORS great songs at their live gigs.....

1. What you are is what you get
2. World
3. Slug it out
4. Hello Hello
5. No reason

Re: Favourite songs....

Webquake
Administrator
"Slug it out" is played at almost every show. "No reason" is quite common too, but has recently been replaced with other Stock Rocker Nuts songs like "Dog" and "Turn off the news". I'm told that "No reason" is among the tracks that shows up in the setlist from time to time.
The other three songs has not been played live in at least 15 years I think. I agree that it would be nice to hear them again!