Barbie-Q-Killers Vol. 2

KISSWacks
Hur går det med "Barbie-Q-Killers Vol. 2"-plattan?

Jag hoppas verkligen att det blir en fysisk utgåva av den. Och hade mycket gärna sett den på Vinyl.

En vinylutgåva av vol.1 hade suttit mycket fint också!

Mer vinyl åt folket!

Re: Barbie-Q-Killers Vol. 2

KISSWacks
Any news on this?

We need more Sator-vinyls! And more Barbie-Q-Killers...

Re: Barbie-Q-Killers Vol. 2

Chips
BBQ-Killer vol 2 will be out in 2010 and that's a matter of fact
Chips

Re: Barbie-Q-Killers Vol. 2

KISSWacks
Sounds great. Looking forward to it!!!

Re: Barbie-Q-Killers Vol. 2

emil
That´s some good news :D

Re: Barbie-Q-Killers Vol. 2

KISSWacks
Chips wrote
BBQ-Killer vol 2 will be out in 2010 and that's a matter of fact
Chips
Chips:

How is it going with this? Can't wait to hear it.

Maybe a little teaser by naming a couple of the bands that'äs been covered on it?

Re: Barbie-Q-Killers Vol. 2

Chips
Hi folks
I have to admit that I'm a liar
BBQ vol 2 will not be released in 2010
The good news is that we decided to release a new album with orginial songs instead
The new Sator album will be out in february 2011.
After that we're gonna take a look at BBQ2 again
Chips

Chips
Thanks for the info. Sounds awesome with a new album.

Re: Barbie-Q-Killers Vol. 2

The Cake
Any updates on this?

Re: Barbie-Q-Killers Vol. 2

KISSWacks
Any updates on this? Would be great with a nice vinyl/CD release of this! :-)

Re: Barbie-Q-Killers Vol. 2

Sten
Update please!

Re: Barbie-Q-Killers Vol. 2

Chips
Den kommer i November. Till slut!
Tanken är väl att det blir vinyl också
Chips

Re: Barbie-Q-Killers Vol. 2

KISSWacks
Låter ju helt lysande. Ser fram emot detta. När släpps det vilka låtar som kommer att vara med?